Saturday 12 September 2015

Wrestlingworth Show & Sale and a Tiger Cub!

 Last weekend we had the Show and Sale in our village of Wrestlingworth. The morning brought rain and I thought here we go again, another washout! 
But by the time we transported our stuff to the show the rain had ceased and we were graced with no more rain for the rest of the day......finally thank you!
The afternoon was really enjoyable and we met a lot of friendly villagers and chatted the day away, I sold a couple of paintings and some photo prints and Tucker's Treats went down well with the dog owners....and Tucker was continually mobbed by the kids along with some of the adults, they couldn't leave him alone.

 Although I had already started the latest painting of a Tiger Cub, I was unable to finish it in time for the Show & Sale, but once I had more time thereafter I set about finishing it off. I set about the eyes first as per norm and tried to get that cute look about it. 


After around 13 hours put in over so many days it was finally finished and I put the brush down!